DeIC will hold its annual conference on October 4-5, 2016 at Comwell Kolding.
The program committee consists of:
- Lars Fischer, CTO, NORDUnet
- Peter Bruun Nielsen, vice president for IT and Digital Media, Aarhus University
- Bjarne Andersen, COO, The State and University Library (DeIC)
- Karsten Kryger Andersen, special adviser, Aalborg University
- Wendy Engelberts, HPC-coordinator, University of Southern Denmark
- Ole Holm Nielsen, IT-manager, Technical University of Denmark
- Lene Krøl Andersen, Competence Center manager, DeIC
- Henrik Larsen, manager for DKCERT, DeIC
- Gitte Kudsk, head of secretariat and communications, DeIC
- Martin Bech, CTO, DeIC
- Henriette Monrad, project manager DeIC conference, DeIC
The DeIC conference is the place where people with an interest in eScience, research networks and data management meet.
Later this year DeIC will open up for registration for the 2016 DeIC conference.
For more information about the previous DeIC conference see DeIC website. (in Danish only)